Homemade Vegan Granola Recipe
Mix yourself up some delicious vegan granola in just 5 minutes and then enjoy it as a breakfast cereal, sprinkled on top of a vegan smoothie bowl, or mixed with fresh fruit.
- 2 cups Rolled oats
- 1 cup Raw almond (cut in half or chopped)
- 1/2 cup Raw quinoa
- 1/4 cup Raw flax seeds
- 1/2 cup Maple syrup
- 2 Tablespoons Coconut oil (melted) or olive oil
- 2 teaspoons Vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon Cinnamon
Combine oats, almonds, quinoa and flax seeds in a large bowl.
Stir together maple syrup, oil, vanilla extract and cinnamon in a separate bowl.
Pour the maple syrup mixture over the oat mixture and stir to combine well.
Spread the granola in an even layer onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
Bake in a preheated 275 degree F oven for 45 - 60 minutes.
Cool completely before using and/or storing.
- Make sure to watch the granola carefully while it bakes so that it does not burn. However, avoid stirring or shaking the pan while it bakes so that you do not break up the clumps.
- Add your favorite dried fruits after baking the granola.
- Serve with your favorite vegan milk or use to top a vegan parfait or smoothie bowl.